This Personal Data Protection notice serves as an integral part of the terms and conditions of all services/programmes offered by Everise Ventures Sdn Bhd and its Subsidiaries (hereafter referred to as "STC4D") which may have required you to provide your personal data for the above services/programmes offered.
STC4D is fully committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals, in accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA"). For the purpose of this Personal Data Protection notice, "Personal Data" is any information related directly or indirectly to an individual who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information that STC4D possesses.
STC4D as a data user that processes your Personal Data abides by the PDPA's 7 Data Protection principles, as briefly summarized below.
- General Principle - STC4D shall not process your personal data unless you have given consent to the processing of your personal data. "Processing" means collecting, recording, holding or storing your personal data or carrying out any operation or set of operations on your personal data.
By providing your personal data to STC4D you have agreed to give consent to STC4D to process your personal data for the stated lawful purposes when your personal data was collected.
- Notice & Choice Principle - For each service/programme under STC4D such as STC4D Result via email service, Multi-Million Ringgit Draw Programme, STC4D Vouchers, and etc., you will be notified in writing of the lawful purposes for which your personal data is collected and whether it is obligatory that you provide your personal data.
By providing your personal data to STC4D for any of the STC4D services/programmes, you have given consent to STC4D to process your Personal Data for the stated lawful purposes.
- Disclosure Principle - STC4D shall not disclose any of your personal data for any purpose other than the above stated purposes disclosed at time of collection. STC4D shall not disclose to any third party without your consent.
- Security Principle - STC4D shall take practical steps to protect your Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Retention Principle - STC4D shall not keep your Personal Data longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
- Data Integrity Principle - STC4D shall take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
- Access Principle - STC4D shall give you access to your own personal data held by STC4D so that you are able to check and correct any inaccuracies, incompleteness, misleading or not up-to-date.
If you wish to request access to your Personal Data held by STC4D for the above purposes or to withdraw your consent, please send your request in writing to the following address:
Everise Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (Co.No: 295177-P)
No 12, Lorong Tenggiling 4,
Jalan. Maktab Gaya. Luyang,
88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
TEL: 088-250000 • FAX: 088-266662
STC4D shall respond within 14 Days upon receipt of your request. STC4D reserves the right to impose a data processing fee for your request.